We've been in Long Branch many times, but this time we went to Sirena and it did not disappoint. The service was impeccable, the food was scrumptious and the ambiance was very nice. We enjoyed tremendously and plan to go back soon.
Welcome to Trinity Hospitality Group!
• Party sizes will be limited to a maximum of 8 guests per table. We cannot book multiple tables for large groups at this time.
• Parties of 2 will be allowed 1.5 hours to dine, parties of 3-5 will be allowed 2 hours and parties of 6-8 will be given 2.5 hours. Occasionally, tables will exceed their time limit, so please be patient and prepare to wait for your table.
• Guests cannot choose their tables upon arrival, as we have planned all of our reservations according to our capacity limits.
• Reservations are highly encouraged and can be made online on Open Table. Please take note of the table location you are booking.
• OUTDOOR DINING We are open for outdoor dining! We do not reserve outdoor seating as it is weather dependent and we seat our guests on a first come, first serve basis. We try our best to accommodate all table requests but it is not guaranteed.
• Takeout is also an available option, please see our menu online and call to place your order.
• Thank you for your understanding and support!
An unforgettable dining experience
Known as one of New Jersey’s most romantic restaurants with the best views, Sirena Ristorante is situated in Pier Village along Long Branch’s beautiful beach, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering breathtaking views of the Atlantic. The restaurant’s prime location attracts visitors both locally and from all over who seek an unparalleled dining experience. Its intimate atmosphere is paired with a sophisticated food and wine menu that features a vast selection of fine wines, from reasonable to high-end, hard-to-find bottles from all over the world, handpicked and presented by the in-house sommelier alongside artfully infused classic Italian cuisine sure to please any palate.
Sirena prides itself on offering only the highest quality fresh seafood, meats and pastas, whether sourced locally, imported from Italy or made in-house.
Whether you want to escape the sun for a bit or enjoy a special night out, choose from a refreshing list of specialty cocktails or have our in-house sommelier help you pick out the perfect wine.
Experience fine dining with classic Italian cuisine and unbeatable views situated on Long Branch's beautiful beach. Our intimate atmosphere is paired with a sophisticated food and wine menu that is sure to please any palate.
Tradition & Passion
Sirena Ristorante is more than just a restaurant, its an experience. The name Sirena, Italian for mermaid, was inspired by the location’s oceanside views as well as its fusion of signature Italian dishes from both land and sea. Having been in the restaurant industry for over 40 years and with an extensive culinary background and training throughout all of Italy, Restaurateur Joseph Cetrulo was inspired by the taste of Italy when he opened the doors to Sirena Ristorante in Long Branch in 2006—the first of three restaurants under the Trinity Hospitality Group. In 2018, two of the three Trinity Hospitality Group restaurants (Sirena and Stella Marina) were nominated by Shore Foodie TASTE Awards as one of the Jersey Shore’s most Outstanding Italian Restaurants. Cetrulo takes great pride in carefully crafting custom recipes for each of the nine restaurants that he has owned and operated since the young age of 22.
Customers & Friends
We have been to Sirena five times. One better than the others. Can't say which one was better as they were all spectacular. Went there for Easter lunch. My husband and I shared a pasta dish first. I had the salmon-medium rare. My husband had the cod on the recommendation of our waiter. Shared the tartuffo for dessert. A wonderful way to spend an Easter afternoon. The weather was beautiful and to be at the beach-nothing could be better.
Terrific meal in a romantic atmosphere with a roaring fireplace and ocean view. Absolutely wonderful. Sure, it's a bit on the pricey side and is more like a fancy dinner spot but so worth it. Stylish decor, good service even if a bit slow, and with ocean views it makes for a terrific overall dining experience. A perfect spot with more than enough romantic ambiance for a date night, or just a good meal with loved ones. From the cocktails, to the appetizers, to the desserts we very much enjoyed this meal as we arrived the night before the Yelp Winter Break weekend and decided to check this place out. Oh, the parpadelle bolognese is a must! Delicious!